Rents In Phuket Co., Ltd offer maintaining a pool in a tropical environment, especially during the rainy
season, does require a high level of supervision. We will perform with a care on details in a timely
• Vacuum pool.
• Remove all vegetation or other debris in pool and pump room.
• Scrub the swimming pool tiles both inside and outside the pool.
• Test PH and chlorine level if it needs and adjustment, then apply the necessary chemicals to keep
the balance of water in pool.
• Check and backwash filtration system.
• Check and clean surge tank in the pump room.
• Check the condition of pool pump system, valves, electric system, salt chlorinator, filter, air
bubble, and Jacuzzi.
• Report the damage or broken items found for further maintenance.